First there was economics, then freakonomics and now socialnomics, a term coined to show the impact of social media on our everyday lifes. Feel left behind yet?
Globally, more people now own a mobile device than own a toothbrush. Let's just hold that thought for a moment (especially if you're a dentist).
Unless electricity runs out, this trend to a wired world can only gather pace. And yet ... I'm still amazed at how many businesses have failed to join the social revolution, citing fear and irrelevance as the top two reasons to avoid joining the online masses.
If this sounds like you, take action TODAY.
A simple google search could get you up and running in your lunch hour and specific tools for mastering each social platform abound.
In case you still need a push, consider these fascinating facts
- 45% of internet users aged 65+ use Facebook
- 73% of US adults use social networks, daily
- 83% of US teenagers use Instagram
- There are more female than male users on Facebook but more males than females on Twitter
- 89% of 18-29 year olds access social media
Your customer is out there - expecting to find you. Do you really want to disappoint them?
I'd be happy to get you started, just leave your burning social media question in the comments section below.